How risky is international travel? What kind of first aid kit should you carry? Are flip-flops safe footware? If you have questions like this then this is the episode for you. The best part it there are three guests – yes, three – on this episode bringing together their varied professional backgrounds and years of experience.
Guests on this Episode:
- Dan Grec – The Road Chose Me – Facebook Instagram Blog
- John Jacobs – New Horizons Overland – Facebook Instagram Blog
- Rodney Dewson – Overland Medic – Instagram
Resources from this Episode:
- First Aid Supplies
- Adventure Medical Kits
- North American Rescue
- Blue Ridge Overland Gear First Aid Bags
- SOLO Wilderness Medicine Courses
- Red Cross Wildnerss First Aid Course
* No formal affiliation with any of the above companies is implied. Other than BROG. We love BROG and BROG loves us. That said, I myself have trained with both the Red Cross (CRP, 1st Aid, WFA, AED, etc) and with SOLO (WFR) and will vouch for the quality of their programs. I have bought supplied from First Aid Supplies and Adventure Medical and Rodney has purchased from North American Rescue. If you have any questions don’t hesistate to comment below.
Did you enjoy this episode? Would like to support it and help make future episodes possible? Consider joining the ECOA Patron Support Team. For as little as $1 a month you can suppor the ECOA mission to Educate, Encourage, and Inspire listerns like you!