The Echoes of Adventure podcast is a series of recorded conversations that take a step back in time to look at the influential moments in our lives that have shaped not only who we are but why we do some of the things that we do. Just as an echo of sound reverberates through a canyon, so do our experiences reverberate through our lives. Since adventure always provides a catalyst for experience, so will it provide a lens for examining how it has impacted our life.
Thank you to L.T. Wright Knives for being our title sponsor for the 2019 and 2020 seasons. Without their initial investment this podcast would not exist. They have been longtime supporters of ECOA and we’re happy to have them onboard for this podcast adventure.
- Season 1 (2019)
- Episode 1 – Foundations of a podcast
- Episode 2 – An origin story
- Episode 3 – Behind the scenes of the ‘No Highways Tour‘
- Episode 4 – Dealing with the Fear of Missing Out
- Episode 5 – Origin of ‘The Road Chose Me’ with Dan Grec
- Episode 6 – Trip Finances with Dan Grec
- Episode 7 – Overcoming Technical Difficulties
- Episode 8 – Risk Assessment Fireside Chat
- Episode 9 – Post Expo Shenanigans
- Episode 10 – Overland vs Adventure Travel
- Episode 11 – The history of Overland History
- Episode 12 – A year in review; A year on the horizon