Arguably one of my favorite topics, Navigation is something I love to talk about. However this podcast isn’t just about me. It’s about tapping into a wide range of people from across the spectrum of adventure travelers. For this episode I am joined by Mandy and Irma of the Hemispheres United Rebelle Rally Team. For those that don’t know the Rebelle Rally is a women’s-only analog navigation stage rally. This means no cell phones. No GPS. No computers of any kind. Just old school map and compass world. Just two women against the world.
Both Mandy and Irma have rich histories that contribute to their success as Rebelles. In this episode we explore their experiences while growing up as well as experiences in their adult life that help them navigate not just a competition like the Rebelle Rally but on their recreational adventures as well. Hands down this is one of the most fun episodes I’ve been a part of so kick back and enjoy!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Hemispheres United Team: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Rebelle Rally: Website | Instagram
- Navigation Tools Used by Hemispheres United
Other Navigation Resources by ECOA
- Let’s Talk Maps – The Paper Kind
- Planning Your Next Journey – It pays to do a little research
- Trip Planning and Research – Revisited
- Gaia GPS Navigation App
- Purple Lizard Maps