Is there anything better after a long day on the trails than a hot meal? Well, maybe a cold adult beverage, but for the purposes of this episode we’re going to be talking about food and water. We will save the adult beverages for another time.
The guests on this episode are Eric and Brittany from Hourless Life. If one of those names sounds familiar, you’re not wrong. Last season Eric joined myself and a few others for a “Jeep Talk” episode. Back then they were known as the “Jeepsies.” Don’t worry, we talk about their rebranding and their new project as well as their upcoming global adventure. For now, sit back and enjoy another podcast episode and when the time comes, check the links below for some recipes and other camp cooking tips.
“Note: During the taping I mention the Lifesaver Jerry Can around minute 19. I also mentioned that we weren’t sponsored by them. This was a factual statement at the time of taping. Between the time of taping and the publication date of this podcast we did receive a gear sponsorship from Lifesaver for our upcoming global adventure.” ~ Eric Highland, Hourless Life
Links Worth Clicking
- Hourless Life: Website | Instagram | Youtube
- Hourless Life Article: “10 Food and Water Tips for Overlanding“
- Blue Ridge Overland Gear Video: Honey Chicken Teriyaki Stir-fry on the Skottle
- Blue Ridge Overland Gear Video: How to make Skottle Popcorn
- The Road Chose Me Video: The Best Camp Stove for International Overland Travel
- ECOA Article: Camp Cooking – Round 1: Tips, Tricks, & Ideas
- ECOA Article: Camp Cooking – Round 2 : Stove Maintenance
- ECOA Article: L.T. Wright Knives Camp Kitchen Review