Time to tie a few episodes together and look at what it takes to put together a comprehensive plan for building an adventure vehicle. In this first part of planning a build we will examine choosing a platform based on objective and pragmatic criteria. In the next part we will then look at coming up with a plan for what – if any – modifications we will make to the vehicle.
Articles for further reading:
Below are a few article pertaining to this article series I think are worth reading, as well as a few past episodes of the EoA podcast.
- First Mods & Planning a Build (Part 1)
- First Mods & Planning a Build (Part 2)
- First Mods & Planning a Build (Part 3)
- Deciding factors for why I’m getting a camping trailer
- Choosing a overland camping trailer